Saturday, May 8, 2010

gone fishing

its that time of year again. fishing time. i took some kids in the youth group the other day. caught a ton of fish. had a great time. never really sure what drove me to fishing. just always thought it was peaceful. it was my great escape.


anyways... fishing was always an opportunity to spend time with the people who were close to you and still is to this day.

i recently bought a new camera. dont want to let any of life's precious moments to slip through my fingers. i needed a little memory stick and remembered an old one i had back in the day. found it. had some great pics on it. teared up a good bit. but smiled at the same time. wanted to share these with yall. hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Made my stomach hurt to see her in pictures. caught myself scrolling through as fast as i could and looking down. thats sad. but i like the memory! I remember skipping school to fish at riverwood, woodland hills, and occasionally the chinese church by ecs (thats if we didnt get kicked out). Remember the ugly duck at riverwood we loved? good times. my brother gave me a fishing pole for my bday one year bc i always told him how jealous i was of you and amber.

    ReplyDelete