Saturday, December 5, 2009

25

25 today. Its hard to think of not being able to call her and sing her happy birthday today, because I know that's what see what have done for me. Its days like today when you think about how short life can be. I still take so much for granted. Still watch pass me by. Who would have ever thought I would spend Amber's birthday crying in the front yard and blogging about how hard life is?

She would hate this. Amber always made a situation better. If was a sad day, she would make you laugh; a tough day, she would carry your burden; a sad day, she was the shoulder to cry on. . . No matter how dark or bleak the day would look, the air changed when she walked into the room.

I hope that we can always remember Amber on days like today. I hope we can remember the life that she led and look back and smile. Not only that I hope we can look forward to the years, days or seconds to come and lead the lives that would make her happy, that would make us happy. Lives of happiness, joy, and love. She was such a passionate person, let us follow in suit!

Happy Birthday Amber

I will always love you,

your lil brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment